Here are some of my stats:
- From Salt Lake City, Utah
- Currently living in Los Angeles, CA
- Studying Computer Science at USC
- Grab a copy of my resume
Check out my skills:
- 3+ years experience with C++ and Java
- C# and Unity 3D game development
- Git and Perforce
These are some of my projects:
- A 3D stealth-action game where you fight the forces that are harming nature by teaming up with an AI wolf companion
- I led a team of 15+ people using agile development methodologies and concentric design principals.
- Maintained an overall vision for the game and interfaced with every discipline to ensure that the finished has a consistent feel, design, and look.
- Worked on a team of 20 to develop a 2D co-op platformer.
- I acted as a VFX engineer writing custom shaders to create effects like swaying plants, reflective water, animatied glowing objects, and deformed sprites.
- A Multiplayer Networked Zombie Survival Game built with Unity
- 1 - 4 player coop survival game where players must team up to survive the zombie apocalypse
- Zoom Pinball
- Pinball game made for CTIN 484/489 at USC
- A mash up of frogger and pinball built with Unity and scripted in C#
- One page website built for Nation Collective that utilizes canvas animations
- AI heavy 3D game built with Unreal Engine and C++
- 3D Networked multiplayer strategy game about manipulating the environment around you
- Developed with Unity 3D and scripted in C#
- mp3 waveform music visualizer made with Processing
- A minimalist, endless, arcade game developed with Unity 3D